This course is suitable for beginners or qualified therapists looking to refresh or up-skill.
Accreditation: All of our courses are fully accredited by Professional Beauty Direct.
Duration: This course takes three days to complete (one day in the academy, followed by case studies in your own work space). If you feel you require further support in the academy, this can be arranged with no additional cost.
Learning methods: All of our courses include an element of reading and research. Theory lessons can be accessed through our online learning platform and will be recapped during practical sessions. Once you have completed all the appropriate reading, we will book your practical training and assessment session.
• Introduction, Health, Safety and Hygiene, Client Consultation and Environmental Conditions
• Anatomy & Physiology relating to the skin and nails
• Contraindications and Contra Actions
• Skin Conditions
• Treatment preparation
• Skin Types & Product Selection
• Manicure & Gel Polish techniques
• Manicure & Gel Polish aftercare
Certification: Once you have completed your case studies, your certificate will be sent via email.