This course is suitable for learners qualified in Manicure. Beginners can enrol for our Manicure course prior to enrolling onto Gel Nail Extensions.
Accreditation: All of our courses are fully accredited by Professional Beauty Direct.
Duration: This course takes two days to complete (one day in the academy, followed by case studies in your own work space). If you feel you require further support in the academy, this can be arranged with no additional cost.
Learning methods: All of our courses include an element of reading and research. Theory lessons can be accessed through our online learning platform and will be recapped during practical sessions. Once you have completed all the appropriate reading, we will book your practical training and assessment session.
• Introduction, Health, Safety and Hygiene, Client Consultation and Environmental Conditions
• Anatomy & Physiology relating to the skin and nail area
• Contraindications and Contra Actions
• Skin Conditions
• Treatment preparation
• Skin Types & Product Selection
• Application/ maintenance and removal of Gel Nail Extensions
• Gel Nail extensions aftercare
Certification: Once you have completed your case studies, your certificate will be sent via email.